Saturday 18 July 2009

Sky EPG –> Dreambox Bouquets.

I’ve recently updated the software on the Dreambox and wanted to put an updated Bouquet on there with all the channels lined up in the ‘sky’ style.  With over 1000 channels to sort through, I thought there had to be an easier way.  Sonic1 over on this forum HERE has put up a massive sorted list of satellite feeds all over Europe and I recommend you use it.  However, if you just want the Sky UK EPG layout only as your bouquets, I’ve reworked it and published it HERE

This is compatible with DreamBoxEdit (v3.0.0 tested) and you will need to update your preferred local BBC and ITV regions as appropriate.  Also, you may need to update the bouquet frequencies and listings if necessary, as they do get changed fairly often.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I presume this does the bouquets like Sky but does it actually do the EPG as well ? I was using EPG Evolution up until the other day when it stopped. The Default EPG isn't all that great on the DM600PVR

Cheers

Junior

Algernon J Forthcumming said...

Apologies on the delayed response, I'm sure you've already discovered, but this is just the channel layout to enumerate the channels in the same style as the Sky EPG. WeekEPG seems to be the closest replacement to the Sky EPG programme listing BUT it doesn't work on the Pli images.