Friday 13 March 2009

A little comic relief...

OK, so its Comic Relief/Red Nose day today, but I'm not doing anything.

IMAGE_019 IMAGE_020

No, in reality  my hair isn't usually rouge, but as its do something funny for money day,  I'm adopting the Tesco line 'every little helps'.  If you laugh at the above picture, text 'climb' to 88808* or 'Yes' to 66609*.  You must NOT use your work mobile for this however.  Or phone up this evening and pledge some cash!!!  I've also changed the theme of my site for the day to comic relief colours.

And now for some silly jokes:-

  • I went to the local video shop and said, 'Can I borrow Batman Forever?' The owner said, 'No, you'll have to bring it back tomorrow.'
  • I met the bloke who invented crosswords. Can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.
  • A bird in the hand is always safer than one overhead.
  • How do they make cheese on toast in the Jungle?    Put it under a Gorilla.

Feel free to add your others in the comments box below.

 

* texts to climb 88808 cost £1 plus your standard network operator rate,  texts to 66609 cost £5 plus your standard network rate.  Do not use your work mobile.   Ask the bill payers permission. 

No comments: